Sodexo has been the contracted food service company on the TCU campus for the last 39 years. Sodexo is one of the world’s largest multinational corporations, with 420,000 employees that represent 130 nationalities and are present on 34,000 sites in 80 countries.
How it works
Non-Profit organizations earn money by working in concession stands at TCU sporting events. In return for your work, you can earn a commission, based on the sales of your stand. All groups shall receive 10% of all food and beverage sales. If served, groups shall receive 8% alcohol commissions. If a volunteer is serving alcohol, they must be TABC certified. Your group is always guaranteed commission – last year non-profit organizations received over $200,000 dollars in commissions.
- Non-profit organizations groups must have a minimum of 10 people per group.
- All volunteers must arrive on time and in the proper uniform which will be provided by Sodexo.
- The minimum age for cashiers is 18 years old. The minimum age for all prep volunteers is 15 years old.
- Your non-profit group should have a $1,000,000 General Liability policy. Proof must be in the form of Accord form #25.
- If your group plans to participate in events that require the sale of alcohol you must get a Liquor Liability policy for the amount of $1,00,000 as well as the liability policy.
- All groups are expected to commit to all football games.
- Be aware TCU sporting facilities have a clear bag policy that non-profit groups must comply with.
This form must be completed.
- Non-Profit Vendor Set-up
- W9 Form
- Certificate of Insurance with a General Liability policy of $1,000,000. Also, include a policy for $1,000,000 for Liquor Liability.
- An Indemnity Agreement for all Non-profit Organizations will be sent via email from Sodexo already filled that will need to be e-signed and send back to the email.
All groups are required to view the non-profit organization video
TCU HAT: We will provide certain amount of hats per group. You can wear any solid black or purple hats or any TCU hats. You can also wear your organization’s hat as long as it has been approved first by Sodexo management.
HAIR: If your hair is longer than your shoulders it must be put back in a ponytail or bun. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
TCU SHIRTS: We will provide certain amount of shirts per group. Your group is more than welcome to wear any appropriate TCU shirts.
NAME TAG: We will be providing everyone with a Nametag. Nametags will be found inside of your supply boxes. Make sure everyone is wearing a nametag inside your stand.
PANTS: Make sure everyone is wearing black or khaki pants or shorts.
NON-SLIP SHOES: Make sure and wear non-slip shoes or tennis shoes. Do not wear any sandals, flats or any kind of open toe shoes. (NO EXCEPTIONS)